Terms and conditions
- The content of the website is for your personal information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for them to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- GettingMore and its upper and lower case spacings and characters are trademarks owned by us and may not be reproduced or used without the express prior written permission of the owner. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Links: We may provide links to you through social networking according the general standards of such practices. We cannot be responsible for protecting your privacy should you visit other sites.
- Security: In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie helps analyse web traffic and tailors applications to your preferences.
- If you change your mind about a permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Allow 5 business days for the change to go through. Also, please write us if you wish us to change any information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of United States of America.